Wednesday, September 27, 2006

*Treasures from Heaven...


Last week I was *treated to a week at *Eagle Crest resort near *Sisters Oregon by my friend *Debbie. This was the *view from our *condo...

I can't begin to tell you what a *great time I had!
She had invited a bunch of *ladies to come and work on their *crafts. Lots of scrapping, stamping, beading and hooking going on. Lots of *silliness, *eatin', *late nights and *sleepin' late too. What a blessing...Thanks again, Debbie!

I got *home on Friday and the next day *John and I went to the *coast for *Macs' third birthday party. As usual, *Rachel went all out. Since Macs was born on International Talk Like a Pirate Day, she *planned a pirate themed *party complete with a *cake that looked like buried treasure on a sandy beach and a pirate ship and treasure chest for the *kids to play in.

{Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven...Matthew 6:19,20}

No comments: