Saturday, July 15, 2006

Rachel, this is for you!

Rachel with her boys in 2006Rachel with me and her dad in 1980
I had quite a productive day today. I love it when that happens!

I cleaned the shower and ceiling in the bathroom

Went to the store

Cleaned off my dresser that has been needing this way too long

Did laundry

Put clean sheets on our bed

Paid the bills (my #1 most dreaded chore!)

Did some watering

And...

drum roll please...

I scrapped a 12x12 LO of the two pictures above!

I have been wanting to scrap them for a while now and was motivated by the Freestyle challenge to set your timer and scrap something in an hour or so. I didn't set my timer, but I did try to let go of my perfectionism and just do it...

I am happy with the way the LO turned out and it didn't take very long (for me). Maybe I'll take a picture of it and post it tomorrow

Right now, I'm off to bed...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay! New stuff from mom! I love it! Thanks for posting for ME! lol 'cept you say that you MIGHT put up the LO, and now I'll have to be checking ALL DAY!

rachel