Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunshine Boys & A Cheeky Little Dog




Who needs the sun to shine when you have a new pool just waiting to be broken in? Not Josh or Ian. It wasn't quite full, yet; and it wasn't quite clean, yet; and it certainly wasn't warm, yet. No problem for these two. In fact, they were having so much Nani just had to jump in and join them. Rachel, Travis, Macs, John and I had a blast watching and egging them on.

On our drive home the sun began breaking through the clouds. Beautiful... and listening to Amy and Willie's Hanaiali'i CD I couldn't help noticing once again how similar Oregon is to the Big Island of Hawaii, except for the temperature, of course. Even after living here for nearly 27 years, I still think about how blessed I am to be surrounded by such beauty every single day.

{I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High- Psalm 9:1&2}


No comments: