Thursday, June 29, 2006

June 29, 2005

It's hard to believe that this picture was taken one year ago today and that Melea has already been there and back again. It was such a blessing to be able to visit her motherland with her and to be able to meet her birth family. What an incredible once in a lifetime experience, but the memories will last a lifetime. I still don't fully understand how or why she was placed for adoption, but this I know for sure: Their loss was my gain and I can't imagine my life without her!

{Your eyes beheld my unformed substance. In your book were written all the days that were formed for me, when none of them as yet existed~ Psalm 139:16

"... I know what I am planning for you," says the Lord. "I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future~ Jeremiah 29:11}

No comments: