Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's Here!


Summer that is.

It took longer than usual to get here.

Too much spring and too much rain.

Not that I'm complaining. Really, I'm not.

I like rain.

I just like it better when each season does its thing and stays within its alloted time.

In my opinion April showers are supposed to bring May flowers and sunshine. NOT more rain. Summer should start before, NOT after the official June 21st deadline! And it should be over by fall, etc., etc.

But, it's FINALLY here! And it's sunny. And hot. And I've been busy picking the fruits of my husband's labor. And playing at gardening. And I'M HAPPY.

{There is a time for everything, and A SEASON for everything under heaven~ Ecclesiastes 3:1}

1 comment:

Rachel said...

MOM!
That is the coolest picture. I love it. I want it. PLEASE send it to me! LOL

rachel