Monday, June 19, 2006

Freestyle Challenge #8

This is the first challenge page I have ever done. It was the perfect page to scraplift. I had all these pictures (and then some) of Mackenzey's first birthday party and I didn't really want to scrap them all. This was a great way to use a lot of them without doing a ton of pages. Plus, I really like the Freestyle style, so it was a perfect solution. While I went about selecting which pictures to use, I discovered that I can print four pictures (and even up to 20!) per 4x6 on my little PictureMate printer. I had a little trouble with the reds and flesh tones though. I think it may have something to do with the size. Still, very good to know. Thanks for the challenge, Kelli!
Rachel took the challenge too and even sent hers to Kelli's blog and posted it on Two Peas .

No comments: