Monday, May 29, 2006

Too Much of a Good Thing?




I have been waiting until I got these pictures from Donna to blog about our trip last weekend. We went to a three day/two night crop that was put on by a local scrapbook store, Paper House. It was their first time to host such an event and we had an absolute blast. Can ya tell from the pics? I haven't laughed so much in I don't know how long. We stayed up late, ate lots and lots of chocolate, shopped and shopped, and met some really nice ladies. There were only 19 of us altogether, but what a fun group. On top of all that we completed two nice class projects, AND- this is the most amazing thing for me- I actually scrapped!

I'm looking forward to scrapping next month with some of the local ladies I met. And, hopefully, the Paper House will host another Ready, Set, Crop again next year...

{Too much of a good thing is a good thing- Mae West}

2 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! You definately ate too much chocolate! I love the pics! I might need a copy of the 8 1/2 X 11 page you do of this one!

Dave and Bethany said...

Hi Debbie! We wanted to finally tell you what our cat's name actually means. We saw the name, "pezouzou" on a TV show and thought that it was cool, but had no idea what the meaning was. We eventually decided to look it up on the internet and discovered that Pezouzou was an ancient Mesopotamian wind demon! Well, that surprised us a bit, but it is appropriate for him, since he goes tearing through our condo all the time! Much Love...