Friday, May 26, 2006

Random Me from A to Z Class Dedication Pages



These are the pages I made for the Random Me from A to Z class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I wanted the project to be playful and I think the BASICGREY Color Me Silly papers and the Freestyle layouts portray that spirit. I like Freestyle because it is kind of retro-ish and reminds me of my teenage years.

The journaling on the top page reads: Why I created these Random Me from A to Z books: Because I can share random bits of information about myself without having to create a whole layout, but, if I want to do that later I can and the encyclopedia becomes a sort of index. And because maybe, someday, someone will want to know more about me than just the plain 'ol facts.

The journaling on the bottom page reads: I began working on this encyclopedia April 6th, 2006.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been feeling blue today
Rachel moved a bunch more stuff to the coast yesterday
Including the beds
That means they are almost officially gone
I should be happy that they are only 75 more minutes away
I should be happy that Rachel and Travis are happy about the move
I should be happy that they have a nice new home and Ian has his own room
AND I AM, BUT,
I will still miss being able to go to most of the grandkids sporting and school activities
I will still miss Rachel dropping by on her way to town
I will still miss spur of the moment barbecues in the summer
And so much more...

{Almost any event will put on a new face when received with cheerful acceptance- Horace}

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm going to miss all of that too, but I think that we will see each other more than we think. You and dad will have to make the random bar b Q's at our house when you come to spend the night in a yurt! (or the "family" room) :) and you'll have to make all the sports that are "away" for us, and closer to you.... I love you soo much. I am so happy that you are my friend.