Thursday, May 25, 2006

My Granddaughter


NOT! This is really my grandson. For spirit week at his junior high they had a dress up day where the boys dressed as girls and the girls dressed as boys. Rachel sent me this picture. He was so embarrassed when he found out. WHY?! He didn't mind going to school that way! Since I don't have any granddaughters (yet) I had to go ahead and scrap this one so I could do something girly and current.

On another note, I was thinking about how slowly time passes when you are a child and how quickly it passes the older you get. Seems to me that should be reversed, don't you?

3 comments:

queendebbee said...

yes, i noticed i left out a 'd' on my layout- after i'd already posted this. geez louise... guess i need an editor. i'm sure it won't be my last mistake and it may not have been the first. hmmm...

Rachel said...

Love it! 'Course I TOOK it! LOL

Ian said...

i hate that pic i look like a girl.
no really i hate it but you can keep it up on the internet if you like ps. brendon is anonymous or other ha ha ha lol