Saturday, April 29, 2006

Does It Get Any Better Than This?

I don't think so.

I got up early (yeah me),

the sun is shining,

Ian is here :)and he washed my car :),

scrapped a page for Josh,

went to the scrap store and stopped for a few groceries.

That is when I saw it;

the Extra Dark Chocolate bar with Cranberries, Blueberries & Almonds.

But wait! It does get better! If you look real close at the picture, to where I am pointing, it says:

Natural Source of Flavanol Antioxidents!

That's good, right?..... Yes!..... on the back it says:

*The natural antioxidents found in tea and certain fruits like berries and grapes can also be found in Hershey's Extra Dark. (yeah!) This is good news (this is great news!); however, like most indulgent treats, (blah, blah blah)...

{Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads me with benefits- Psalm 68:19} Posted by Picasa

No comments: